- Beaver Cove Camps, LLC does not collect personally identifiable information
about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide
such information on a voluntary basis.
- Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be sold or
otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of
the user at the time of collection.
- If any authorities require such information for legal purposes then Beaver Cove Camps, LLC
is obligated to hand over such requested information.
- Users should also be aware that non-personal information and data
may automatically be collected through the standard operation of
Beaver Cove Camps internet servers and/or through the use of "cookies." Information about "Cookies" is available in the help section of most browsers.
- If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please
let us know by sending an email message to
stating you do not want to receive email from our company.
- Users should be aware it may be impossible to delete all references to a user
without some residual information remaining because of backups and deleted records.
- The policies described herein are effective as of January 1st, 2004.
- Beaver Cove Camps, LLC reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
- This statement outlined herein is not intended to and does not create any contractual
or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.